ORDER FULFILLMENT POLICY
Our website displays items available via our distributors' warehouses at the prices we set. When you place an order via this website, you are not purchasing a firearm already located in our retail store. You are purchasing a firearm that must be shipped to us, which takes on average 3 to 5 business days. It is not possible to place an order via this website for same day in-store pick-up because the order via this website automatically generates a purchase order at the distributor's warehouse. Once a purchase order is generated, it is not possible to cancel shipment. If you need your purchase immediately, please call us at 575.740.6058 or stop by our retail location in Las Cruces to see if it is in stock.
If you are purchasing an item that is not a firearm, it is possible to have it shipped directly to you, however, our distributor sets the shipping price, we do not. You are advised to come into the store for such things as holsters, parts, etc. where we can special order them for you without any additional shipping cost.
Layaway terms: 2 month terms x 1/3 (1/3 down, 1/3 in 30 days, and the final 1/3 in 60 days to pay in full).
- Package deals and sale items not available for layaway.
- We do not refund money down on layaway purchases if you are unable to meet the 3 x 1/3 terms.
- A completed and signed Form 4473 and FBI background check will be submitted on the day of final payment/actual transfer.
BLUE LABEL PROGRAMS
We carry Smith & Wesson and Glock Blue Lable firearms. Transfers are subject to the terms of the program and are available in-store only, they cannot be purchased online. Sales are limited to law enforcement and similar professions. Please call us at 575.740.6058 or stop by the store to verify your eligibility to purchase under this program.
There are no purchase limits on ammunition. If it's on our shelves, you're welcome to buy as much or as little as you want.
We do not accept transfers from other ffls or persons ..
GENERAL PURCHASE TERMS
- Military buyers: you'll need your CAC card, your orders posting you to NM or TX, and your actual state of residence ID.
- Receivers: MG&A store policy is we only sell them to NM residents.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards.
- We are an FFL retail store: all firearm purchases require a completed and signed Form 4473 in addition to an FBI background check.
- In accordance to ATF guidelines, we reserve the right to provide service/sell you a firearm if we see any reason not to do so.
- Items purchased via this website are fulfilled by the RSR Group system of warehouses and are not subject to cancellation.
- We do not accept returns of firearms. However, we want you to be satisfied and happy with your purchase. If you return to our store within two weeks of purchase, we will buy back the firearm to allow you to select another item.
- We buy used firearms. We do not do prices quotes over the phone/via email. You must bring your firearm into our retail store in order to receive a quote.
NOTE TO TEXAS BUYERS
Federal regulations allow the purchase of supplies, ammunition and long guns/rifles (with a background check) with no transfer to a TX FFL necessary. We do not sell receivers to non-NM residents. For handgun/pistol purchases, our transfer point is Anthony Jewelry & Loan in Anthony TX with a $20 transfer fee. If you wish to have the firearm transferred to another FFL, please tell us at the time of purchase.
MG&A follows and complies with all federal regulations and ATF rulings that cover firearm sales, manufacture, and import/export. These include the Gun Control Act (18 USC Chapter 44, 27 CFR Part 478), the National Firearms Act (26 USC Chapter 53, 27 CFR Part 470), the Arms Export Control Act (22 USC Chapter 2778, 27 CFR Part 447), the National Instant Criminal Background Check System Regulations (28 CFR Part 25) and all ATF rulings, procedures, and industry circulars detailed in ATF publication ATF P 5300.4 Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide 2014 Edition (Revised 3-7-15).